Jill is a caring and experienced Psychologist, focused on empowering women to experience wholeness, healing and growth at all stages of life.
Would you like to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself and let go of old unhelpful patterns?
- Increase your self-esteem, confidence and self-worth?
- Heal and calm your emotions and let go of feelings of anxiety, depression, stress and past trauma?
- Learn to quiet and calm your mind?
- Make positive changes that bring you a greater sense of balance, happiness and well-being?
- Learn empowering ways to manage and overcome challenges?
- Gain a sense of clarity and direction for your life?
- Develop a stronger connection to your intuition and authentic self?
Jill McAlister is a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist and specialises in providing counselling, psychotherapy and self-development to women with a range of life, career and psychological challenges, including:
- Low self-esteem / confidence
- Trauma (PTSD and childhood)
- Adjustment to motherhood difficulties
- Pre and postnatal depression and anxiety
- Fertility problems
- Health issues or chronic pain
- Grief and loss
- Work stress / career transition
- Relationship difficulties or separation
- Life transitions
Jill McAlister is an experienced Clinical Psychologist, with extensive training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness-Based approaches, therapies for trauma resolution and to promote emotional regulation, such as EMDR and EFT, Attachment-based Therapies and Transpersonal Psychology. Jill's approach is integrative and holistic and aims to facilitate self-awareness, healing, growth, inner transformation and behavioural change.
Jill is available for counselling and self-development appointments at Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast and for telehealth video conferencing. Appointments can be claimed through Medicare and Private Health Funds.
Please contact Jill if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.